Thursday, December 6, 2007

New GTAIV Trailer impressions.

For those that don't know a new Grand Theft Auto IV trailer was released today, if you haven't seen it yet its up on Xbox Live and you can Google it and probably find it on a million different sites. I checked the trailer out and came away with conflicting thoughts. While the action in the trailer is certainly intense even more so then what we have seen in past GTA games I couldn't help but think "wow is that what it looks like"? It seems to me at least that the 1st trailer for the game was far more graphically impressive. It leaves me wondering is it just me noticing this? Has the games delay perhaps had a effect on the games graphics engine? Or is it just that after playing beautiful games like Mass Effect and Uncharted that the GTA engine just fails to impress?

No comments: