Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Is Duke Finally comming?

As some may know a new teaser trailer for the long in development Duke Nukem Forever has been released today. Which you can find here. After watching this clip which shows little of any real game play I came away kind of confused. I thought shouldn't a game that has been in development for 10 years look a little better then this? While the game doesn't look bad by any stretch of the imagination it just doesn't quite look as good as I had hoped. And whats with the cheesy voice over at the end? I mean I know Duke is supposed to have that somewhat cheesy sense of humor but thats a little much. Hopefully that voice is just a place holder until some real voice over work begins. I guess my problem is that after being in development for 10 years Duke Nukem Forever has so much to live up to and this teaser doesn't show that it will live up to any of that. Heres hoping that this is just a bad trailer and not a bad game.

No comments: